LIKE on FB

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Purple Inferno (Recreated Look)

YAY Sugarpill!! LOL!!! I happened to stumble across a YouTube Tutorial by Dayon (www.youtube.com/user/krawls80) called Purple Inferno. It was a combination of yellow, orange and purple and it was GORGEOUS. Dayon is also a blogger but she rarely blogs. If you're interested in her work, visit her YouTube Channel. Dayon is a "sista" and she create bold, vivid, original makeup looks. I really like her work. She's super talented.
So today, my look is a recreation of Dayon's look "Purple Inferno". If I'm not mistaken, it received the most comments and recreations on her YouTube channel- GO DAYON!!
Hope you like it! This was my first attempt at this look but I will probably give it another stab. Oh and I forgot to mention....seeing that we're going bold, I used my Sugarpill babies!











Eyes:
Two Faced Shadow Insurance (primer all over lid up to brow)
NYX Jumbo Pencil- Milk (shadow base on lid up to crease)
Sugarpill Buttercupcake (yellow) e/s -(center lid)
Sugarpill Flamepoint (orange) e/s- (around yellow)
Sugarpill Poison Plum (purple) e/s- (outer "C" into crease)
Urban Decay Sin e/s- highlight
MAC Embark e/s- brows
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner- top lashline
NYX Doll Eyes Mascara
Face
Clinique Superfit Foundation- Spice
MAC NW43 Studio Fix Powder
MAC Breezy- blush
Lips
MAC Viva Glam






7 comments:

Coilybella said...

This is gorgeous!!!!

G Jones said...

Beautiful! I remember when Krawls did this on youtube. You did a great recreation :)

Anonymous said...

I love love love this look! You are just gorgeoussss! :) :) :)

Shades Professional Makeup said...

Thank you ladies....you're the best

Sharon said...

u look absoulety beautiful and gorgeous,did watch Krawls video sometime ago and I think u did an excellent job...u r so talented and gorgeous lol

Shades Professional Makeup said...

Thanks Sharon....you're a star!!

Mafalda said...

wow!!!!!!!!!!!! purple inferno is my favorite MU by Krawl80!!!! your recreation is also gorgeous love it:!!! ( sorry for my english , I'm a french speaker :D )

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews