LIKE on FB

Friday, October 31, 2014

MY STYLE: ROGUE EN PARIS


Happy Friday and Happy Halloween to those of you who celebrate it. If you're out and about tonight, please be safe.

It's sweater weather and I love it! If you live in the islands like me, then you're uber excited around this time of year because things cool down just a tad. I love sweaters and I have amassed quite a few over the years. This one is so soft, plushy and comfy.





Oh these boots.......I (un)intentionally walked into a Steve Madden store when I was in NY for fashion week in September, and there they were, sitting on the shelf calling my name. Most people seem to see me as posh, 'uptown', well put together lady but at times, I do like to dress a little rogue. Although this look is still kinda put together, I love how to boots added a bit of edginess to the whole ensemble.





Sweater (old)- Skinnies- Primark (UK) | Boots- Steve Madden | Sunnies- Bought in Canada







1 comments:

Unknown said...

Super comfy and cute look. Those boots are dope.

Natasha B|fashionablyfab.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews