LIKE on FB

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

MY STYLE: Structured Peplum & Denim


Happy Monday beauties! I can't believe how quickly the time is passing by. Not only are we in a new week but a new month and new season. Time is just zipping by. 
From time to time I like to re-visit some of my older wardrobe pieces and pair them with newer items. This look blends a little old with a little new......and something perfectly blue ;)







When I was sorting out pieces for this post, I couldn't quite decide if I wanted to do just the structured peplum top or a cropped, off-the-shoulder top so I did both. 



Photos by SS

Outfit Details::

Structured Peplum- Here | Cropped Top- Here | Denim Skirt- H&M | Heels- Old | Sunnies- Tom Ford




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews