LIKE on FB

Monday, January 12, 2015

MY STYLE: Gold Knit

HAPPY NEW YEAR Loves! I trust that the new year has started off with a great big positive bang for you and you're gearing up for all the blessings that it will bring (I claim it and you should too). I've been alot more active on my Instagram account than I've been on this blog so just in case you're not following me there, you should do so now at ShadesNStyles ;) please and thank you.

With the next few posts, I will be playing catch up and my first catch up look is this beautiful, metallic, delicate, gold knit sweater. It can't be washed so I'm still trying to figure out if it is actually a piece that is meant to be worn.






\

Outfit Details::
Sweater- Local boutique | Skinnies- Local boutique | Heels- ALDO | Sunnies- Tom Ford 









1 comments:

lipstickonyourpillow.com said...

Wow! you look gorgeous! This outfit is just my style! luv it!

Lala, www.lipstickonyourpillow.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews