LIKE on FB

Sunday, February 8, 2015

MY STYLE: Lady Bug


Hey loves! Just popping in to give you another quick (and cute) weekend lady bug combination of red and black. Not only did I love the simple but stylish ensemble that I quickly threw together, but I loved the location that we shot. The sidewalk was covered in fallen leaves as if it were Fall all over again, and if you've been following me for a while then you'd know that Fall/ Autumn, is my favourite season. Unfortunately we do not experience a change of seasons here in the Caribbean but we could always pretend right?!









Outfit Details::
Top- Sirens Canada | Skinnies- Forever XXI | Heels- Anne Michelle | Sunnies- ALDO | Necklace- Lookbook Store UK



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews