LIKE on FB

Monday, October 26, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness Makeup Competition

I've never entered a makeup competition but thought it'd definitely be worth my while to enter A Brilliant Brunette's Breast Cancer Awareness Makeup Competition (http://www.abrilliantbrunette.com/2009/10/contest-time-breast-cancer-awareness.html) where you had to create a makeup look using pink. I surely went for it. I'll let you know if I was the lucky winner.

As mentioned in my previous blog on Breast Cancer makeup, I am a HUGE supporter of any type of organization or event regarding cancer (any type). My mom died of cancer 4 years ago and even though her type of cancer (Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma) is not as big a deal as Breast Cancer, I still support it.
In the meantime, stay tuned for more fabulous makeup looks and remember, Beauty is NOT in the makeup, it's in you!















Eyes:

UDPP
MAC Da Bling e/s (lid)
MAC Embark e/s (crease)
MAC Cranberry e/s (crease)
Glamour Doll Blush e/s (lid)
Ardell Gisele Lashes


Cheeks:

MAC Breezy blush


Face:

MAC NC50 Studio Tech Foundation
MAC Refned Golden Bronze Powder

Lips:

NYX Jupiter lipstick

4 comments:

Miss drifted Snow White said...

hi

just saw this as submission on makeupgeek.com and loooved it!! the colours pop sooo much!!

gonna follow your blog from now on. would appreciate feedback for the looks on my blog: http://maria-aston.blogspot.com

xxxxx

Nierealna marzycielka said...

Wow.
This is beautiful :*

Tine. said...

WOW u have so great eyes.. =)

z4dancer said...

i love this look .... its so pretty.
you are verry good at doing make-up.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews