LIKE on FB

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sour lime....

Ok so I couldn't think of a name for this look but it's basically just using two colors- Lime Green and Yellow. The colors I used were Summer Green (NYX) and Electric Lemonade (Glamour Doll).








EYES:

Primer Potion- Urban Decay
Summer Green e/s- NYX
Electric Lemonade Pigment- Glamour Doll Eyes
Perversion Liquid Liner- Urban Decay
Gisele Lashes- Ardell


FACE:

NC50 Studio Tech Foundation - MAC


LIPS:
Lily of the Valley Lipstick- NYX



1 comments:

Coilybella said...

OMG How did I miss this? I love the contrast between the lid colors and your hair color. Gorgeous!!! Can you do a tutorial on this hair style. I love it!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews