LIKE on FB

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sapphire Nights

Today's look is a dark/ navy blue with lime green.

As of late, I've had ALOT on my mind and so I've been a it less bubbly than I usually am. Of course, people have many different ways in which they express what's going on inside of them and I've been "painting" my face alot but with dark colors. I guess dark colors are also perfect for the fall/winter.

I live in the bright, beautiful and sunny Caribbean so I really don't experience winter per se but hey, nothing's wrong with wearing the fall/ winter colors right?

Well this was my look for the day.

Tell me what you think!




Eyes:
Two-Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Beige-ing Shadestick
NYX Summer Green e/s
Jesse's Girl green shimmer eye dust
Urban Decay Adore e/s
MAC Blue Flame e/s
Brows:
Nameless dark brown shadow
Face:
MAC NC50 Studio Tech foundation
MAC Refined Deeper Bronze powder
Lips:
NYX Jupiter lipstick
MAC Spirited Lipglass

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like it. i saw one on youtube but hers was bit complicated while yours is less of a hassle. hm. now u inspired me for my next year halloween facelift. hahaha.

Tasha Sales said...

wow i love it your really good at doing your make-up and it looks really nice and who says you cant use fall colours in the carribean!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews