LIKE on FB

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness Month- October



As women, we should all know how very important it is to have our annual checks just to ensure that our bodies are functioning as they should and there are no unwanted lumps or bumps anywhere.



I am a strong supporter of any type of cancer organization simply because 1- my mother died of cancer (non-hodgkins lymphoma) 4 years ago and 2- I have cancer on both sides of my family.



Dealing with cancer is NO fun. The patients suffer and so do the friends and family of the cancer patient. I know because I've been there. Unfortunately we all know someone who has suffered from this terrile diseas.

In honor of my mother and all other cancer patients, breast cancer or otherwise, this makeup look is dedicated to you.












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews