LIKE on FB

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas is coming (Burgundy & Black)

Christmas is definitely in the air. I feel it in the weather, I feel it all around and it's a great feeling. All the vendors are dropping prices, advertising new products, decorating their shops with bright lights and goodies for all. I always like the feeling that I get leading up to Christmas but as soon as Christmas comes, my mood changes. I just never understand why.

Anyway, this is my LOTD. Yes it's ANOTHER Christmas look using too simple colors (burgundy and black). I will actually recreate this look but using a stronger application.
I really enjoyed this look. I thought it was a beautiful combination.






Eyes:
Two Faced Shadow Insurance (primer)
MAC Greasepaint Stick (lid)
MAC Cranberry e/s (lid to crease)
MAC Dark Soul pigment (outer lid)
MAC Reflects Blackened pigment (on top of Cranberry e/s)
Urban Decay Sin e/s (highlight)
MAC Espresso (brows)
Maybeline Volum' Express mascara
Urban Decay liquid liner- Perversion (top lash line)
MAC Engrave liner (bottom water line)
Lips:
MAC Get Rich Quick dazzleglass
Face:
MAC NC50 Studio Tech Foundation
MAC Refined Deeper Bronze Powder
MAC Breezy Blush
MAC Espresso e/s (contour)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews