LIKE on FB

Monday, November 30, 2009

A neutral Christmas

For those of you who don't like strong eye color, today's LOTD is dedicated to you. I personally love color whether it's warm color or bright, bold, shocking color. I know that this year's Christmas makeup trend is about lots of shimmer and dark, bold colors but who says that you still can't be fabulous in neutrals?

This is probably my first "very neutral" look and I like the way it turned out. I gave the look a bit of "spunk" by framing my "bright brown eyes" with a true blue/ royal blue winged liner.

Unfortunately I'm not able to list the eye shadows I used because the colors are from my MAC Pro Palette and silly me didn't save the labels for the colors :(












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews