LIKE on FB

Monday, November 16, 2009

Deep Truth & the Sorcerer

I'm absolutely in love with this combination. Blue, blue, blue! It's GORGEOUS. I'm quite pleased at how it turned out.

I'm actually trying to cheer up myself by creating beautiful, eye-catching looks instead of creating looks that reflect how I feel.

Sometimes in life when we're dealing with certain situations, we pity ourselves by focusing on what's bugging us. We eat comfort foods, we binge eat, we mindlessly shop and rack up a mean shopping bill (as I would do), we isolate ourselves and the list goes on and on. I am very guilty of isolating myself when I'm dealing with certain issues but I'm working on that.

Anyway, enough of the hum drum......I KNOW that I will overcome because I AM a strong woman like my mother was and I WILL overcome. We must journey down certain paths to strengthen who we are as individuals. Our experiences make us who we are. So count your blessings, focus on all the positive things in your live, be prayerful, be faithful and love life!














Eyes:
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil- Milk (inner lid)
MAC Greasepaint Stick- Black (outer lid)
MAC Blue Sorcery e/s
MAC Deep Truth e/s
VS Beauty Rush- Gold Rush e/s (highlight)
MAC Espresso- brows
Ardell Gisele Lashes
Lips:
MAC Beaux lipglass
Face:
MAC NC50 Studio Tech Foundation
MAC Deeper Bronze Powder
MAC Breezy blush

1 comments:

Coilybella said...

Nice Combo!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews