LIKE on FB

Friday, May 25, 2012

FOTN: Acid Pop!

Hi beauties:

Over the past few weeks, I have been trying to leave work and get home early enough for what I call, 'therapy'.....in other words, mess around with makeup and create colourful looks.

It has been raining non-stop since Sunday and the outdoor activities are limited so I occupy my time with makeup which I certainly don't mind.

Last night, I wanted to create a simple look using my new MUA Makeup Academy colours which I will do a swatch and review post on shortly.

I chose to work with greens and here's what I came up with.






Until next time, stay blessed!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews