LIKE on FB

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Recreation: Pinky Swear

Hi beauties:

I'm back again with another FOTN (Face of the Night) and this time, it's a recreation of one of my favorite new found Youtube Makeup Artists, Naya. Naya is a representative of the ever so pigmented and fierce makeup lines, Bitch Slap Comestics.

Other than one of my other faves, none other than Miss Lauren better known as "Queen of Blending", Naya has the boldest eye makeup looks ever and her videos are super quick and easy to follow.

So without further delay, here is my version of Naya's Pinky Swear look!

Please pardon the quality of my pics as they were taken with my cell phone...








Until next time, stay blessed!

1 comments:

Coilybella said...

Love it:).OMG that looks good on you:)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews