LIKE on FB

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Blue Decals

Hi beauties:
I'm starting a new tab on my blog called "Shades of Style" and on that tab, I will be featuring fashion looks I put together from time to time. I will aspire to post one look per week. Depending on the success of this initiative, I may actually create a separate blog dedicated to my passion for fashion.
So to start off, I'm sharing this look which I've called Blue Decals.




Dress- Try here
Blazer- Option 1, Option 2, Option 3
Shoes- Try here
Bag- Try here

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow! love the blues. You look great :)

Tonda said...

I love this color combination, very pretty.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews