LIKE on FB

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fashion Forward: Oscar de la Renta Spring/ Summer 2013

Hey beauties:
 
I stumbled across this beautiful 2013 Spring/ Summer Collection by Oscar de la Renta in  Vogue UK online and all I have to say is that I need a few of these pieces in my life.
 
The collection can be viewed here but here are some of my favorites from the collection and to get my hand on at least one of these pieces would be heaven ;)
 
 
 
This dress is a MUST-HAVE. Even if I have to get it made. It's gorgeous

I'm really feeling this 'suit'; it's very classy and the vest is quite unique

Loving this fringed, peplum blouse

The print on this skirt receives two thumbs up from me

I'm in between on these shoes but I think I could rock 'em
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews