LIKE on FB

Sunday, September 30, 2012

MY STYLE: Color-block hi-lo vest & Purple Skinnies

Hi beauties:
This is the second 'My Style' post in one day....hmmm, it's lovely to have time on your hands eh? It's pouring buckets outside today and I was meant to go to church but the rain was my excuse. I really hope to go next Sunday.

I had a client yesterday for wedding makeup. She is the cousin of the bride who also happened to be standing in the wedding. I feel that I work a lot slower when I sit to do someone's makeup so I usually choose to stand. Of course, with standing, one needs to consider comfort so today's outfit is what I wore to my client's location. Comfy but cute...

The pictures in this post (especially the last single picture) prove to me that I need to stop being lazy and use my Canon istead of my cell phone.

Purple Skinny Jeans- Option 1 | Option 2 (different color options too) | Option 3  
Color-block Hi-Lo Vest- Mine was bought from a local store but try this
Wedges- Mine are very old but here they are









1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the vibrant colors :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews