LIKE on FB

Friday, September 21, 2012

Weekly Fashion Finds 1- All about prints

Hi beauties:

It's FRRIIIDDAAYYY!! Woo hoo! Hope you've had a fantastic week and looking forward to an even better weekend.

It's been raining here all week so my week hasn't been the brightest BUT I've got some cute, trendy fashion finds for you so happy shopping.

This is the first post of its kind but I will definitly post my fashion finds every Friday just because I love you guys.

Is it me or does everything have a print nowadays? Whichever it is, I like it ;)

Timeless, classic camo shirt
Price: £24.99
This timeless, classic camo shirt can be styled in so many different ways. Here is an example of a beautiful pairing by Folake of Style Pantry



 
Fleur-de-lis cropped pants
Price: $26.50
Purchase here
 
I am really feeling these premium trousers in geo-print. Are you? They are a tad bit pricey but I think they're fab....
Price: £42.00
Purchase here




I'm still trying to decide whether I like this print as a skirt or as a dress, (see below)
Monochrome, Aztec Print Skirt
Price: £18.00
Purchase here


Monochrome, Aztec print, bodycon dress
Price: £22.00
Purchase here


 
I'm absolutely and have always been in love with maxi skirts and as of late, polka dots have become a necessary print in my closet.
Price: £28.00
Purchase here


Are you inspired by any of these pieces?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews