LIKE on FB

Sunday, July 28, 2013

MY STYLE: Double Sided Pisces

No I'm not a Pisces, I'm a Tauran (April 24), neither do I follow astrology but today I wanted to give my new BCBGeneration Pisces Slingbacks some loving. Aren't they the cutest, most unusual pumps you've ever seen? Ok, maybe not the most unusual but when I saw these babies, I just had to get them and please, let's not get started on the sexy toe cleavage they give.


      I don’t know who invented high heels,
                                                        but all women owe him a lot
                                                                               - Marilyn Munroe

I've been craving the perfect pair of black, patent, pointy toe pumps for a while now and still haven't found the right pair that won't cause me to break the bank. So in the meantime, I will be working with my newbies. I'm not a big fan of slingbacks but these are definitely an exception.
















Dress- JCPenny | Pashmina- H&M | Shoes- BCBGeneration Pisces (on sale!!) | Handbag- Local boutique

1 comments:

Chic Therapy said...

Very pretty!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews