LIKE on FB

Friday, July 19, 2013

MY STYLE: Animal Instinct


Today's ensemble is by no means a stranger to the fashion world. Pairing leopard and denim has somewhat become standard procedure when considering either piece separately. This trend has been seen in many variations whether in pencil skirts, leggings, skinny pants, flare skirts, blazers, coats......I think you get the idea.

I have hopped on the bandwagon of Leopard Love to give my two cents worth. My look was born from corporate rebellion. By no means do we have a Casual Friday at work but I wanted to unleash my wild side so I put on my denim shirt and styled  it with a pencil skirt for my excuse of an office appropriate Friday look.

                 Change in fashion is the tax
                     which the industry of the poor 
                                                                          levies on the vanity of the rich-- Chamfort









Here are a few ways in which some of my favourite fashionista bloggers styled their denim and leopard print.


1-Fashionista-Next-Door | 2- Alexa of IAMALEXA | 3- Dora of Fashion Painted Dreams | 4- KTR of KTRStyle | 5- Style Pantry

Have you ever paired leopard and denim? What are your thoughts on combining these statement pieces together?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews