LIKE on FB

Friday, July 12, 2013

MY STYLE: Some kinda blue....

Hey beauties:

Was this the longest week ever or what? Hope it was a great week for you though. I've been down and out with the flu and a swollen knee but I'm getting better.

These pants, oh these pants.....you would have seen them before here and I did tell you that you would see them again but I didn't think that you'd see them in the exact same location.....oh well. 

I honestly wish that I had a few more pairs of these pants in different colours of course, because I absolutely love the print, the blend of colours and the texture of the material. It's somewhat stretchy yet soft and cotton-like. 















Sunnies- Dior | Poplin Shirt- VS | Pants- Primark UK | Sandals- GoJane | Handbag- Local boutique



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews