LIKE on FB

Sunday, July 21, 2013

MY STYLE: Colour burst

By now, you should know that I absolutely love dressing up to go to church. I strongly believe that if we put so much effort into dressing up to go out, we should do the same for church but modestly of course. 

I LOVE big, puffy, flared skirts. They are the epitome of a girlie girl which I btw am not, but sometimes, I don't mind looking and feeling like one. When I popped into my local fabric store and saw this print, instantly I thought, Spring/ Summer flared skirt so that is exactly what happened. The colours are so bold and Summery. I love it!


Colours, like features,
                              follow the changes of emotions
                      - Pablo Picasso














H&M Blazer | VS Tank | Tailor-made Skirt | Anne Michelle Heels


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews