LIKE on FB

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

MY STYLE: Metallic





In this post, I told you that I would recreate the look that I wore for the meet and greet session of the Style Bloggers of Colour  Conference 2013 that I attended in Miami this past October. While I did sorta, kinda recreate the look, I changed the top and shoes. Hope you like it.




Isn't the skirt just the cutest? It's another tailor-made piece by my seamstress.




Photos by SS


Blazer- H&M | Peplum- Primark UK | Skirt- Tailor-made | Shoes (Old)- Bebe

1 comments:

Effortlesslady said...

Love your shoes!
effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews