LIKE on FB

Friday, November 29, 2013

Trending: Heavy Metal (Metallic Heels)


This year's fashion scene has been saturated with bold style trends such as statement sweaters and sweatshirts, single sole heels, mesh, faux leather and now metallic pumps. I would venture to say that this year produced some of my favourite styles, which I will definitely carry in to the future, whether they are still 'in' or not. I am not one to follow trends so whether something is in or not does not have much effect on me. If I like it, I wear it.

This Fall, many designers such as Giuseppe Zanotti, Manolo Blahnik, Brian Atwood and others, showcased their latest creations and apparently metallic pumps were the big hit.

What are your thoughts on the metallic pumps trend? Do you have any favourites? My two favourites are the Christian Louboutin So Kate Specchio and the Jimmy Choo Anouk, both of which are sold out everywhere. I hope to find them before Christmas though. Wish me luck!




3. Jimmy Choo Anouk
6. Manolo Blahnik
7. Christian Louboutin So Kate Spechio








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews