LIKE on FB

Sunday, November 10, 2013

MY STYLE- Vintage Flare


I've really been wearing the heck out of my polka dot blouse recently but what can I say other than when you own a piece that you love dearly, and it seems to compliment everything perfectly, then you keep on repeat right? 

Today, the star of the show is not the blouse but rather the flared skirt. It's another piece made by my seamstress whom I've been working to around the clock. Words cannot express how grateful I am to have found her. 

I first saw this full flared skirt on Blair of Atlantic-Pacific and you all know that I LOVE Blair's style to bits. In the future I will be restyling my skirt with a black and white striped top just as Blair did here. You may call it copying but I call it inspiration.


One man’s style must not be the rule of another’s- Jane Austen





Top- Ebay | Skirt- Tailor made | Shoes- ALDO (on sale now) 


1 comments:

Effortlesslady said...

I love the skirt, so cute.
effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews