LIKE on FB

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Currently Obsessing....Hot Heels!




Hi, my name is Olivia and I'm a shoe-aholic with no intention of checking into rehab. 

One of my favourite online shopping sites, GoJane.com, is having a 50% sitewide sale today only. If you love trendy styles at more than affordable prices, then GoJane is the site for you. Not only are their prices reasonable, but the quality of their service and products are equally as attractive. I know this sounds like a paid post but it's not. I just love them that much.

I am currently obsessing over these heels and I cannot wait to receive them. With all the Christmas mail, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my shipment is NOT delayed.

Seriously though, aren't these babies absolutely gorgeous?? Which of them is your fave?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews