LIKE on FB

Sunday, December 15, 2013

MY STYLE: Leopard Sparkle


Would you be daring enough to wear sequin in the day? I've never actually worn this blazer apart from taking pictures. I just haven't found the right occasion to wear it and I've had it over a year now (shame on me I know). You would have first seen it in this post but again, it was only for the pictures. Before this year is out, I have this beauty for a night (or day) out on the town.





Lace-ups were a big hit on the fashion scene this Summer, more so in the latter part of the Summer in to the Fall. Unfortunately, because they were such a big hit, I couldn't quite find one that I liked, was in my size and shipped internationally. Thankfully, my good old faithful GoJane stocked them over the past 2 weeks and I snagged 2 pairs in leopard print and black. I know see that the leopard ones have sold out. Wow! I haven't received the black ones as yet but that these babies will be on heavy rotation.







Photos by SS

Blazer- Local boutique (try this
Tank- Amazon
Skinnies- Top Shop
Heels- Similar here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews