LIKE on FB

Sunday, December 1, 2013

INSPIRED STYLE: Neutralizer




I trust that you had a beautiful Thanksgiving holiday well spent with those closest to you, and you remembered those less fortunate than you. Dare I mention all the yummy goodness that you indulged in, including those Black Friday sales. Did you buy much? 

We had a Cayman style, Thanksgiving potluck lunch at work which was oh so delectable, and that was pretty much all the eating that I did. As for the Black Friday sales, I did browse through a few of my favourite online stores that actually ship internationally, but wasn't overly impressed simply because there was a lot of Fall/ Winter wear that is pretty much pointless here on the island.

I am excited to see what you purchased though so please do share.


As you know, I am very fond of Blair of Atlantic Pacific, and this is another inspired style ensemble from her look, Neutral Territory. The reason I love Blair's style so much is because it is very similar to mine and I would describe my style as chic, modern, classy and....well, simply me ;).



This skirt moves like a dream. So flowy and princess-like and yes, it's another one custom-made just for me :), but instead of the usual 3" waistband, I got a wider waistband and a sash.












Photos by SS

Top- Ann TaylorBlazer- Old- Similar hereSkirt- Custom made- Similar here and here | Shoes- Steve Madden Deeny | Sunnies- Dior

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews