LIKE on FB

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

MY STYLE: Caramel Apple



There is something warm and cozy about the combination of red and gold/ camel. It's the perfect Fall colour combination and it also reminds me of caramel apples, hence the name of this style post. In previous posts I confessed that I am awful when it comes to naming my style looks, but I instantly thought of caramel apples in the Fall with this colour combination.



I wore these red pants in a previous post and went on and on about how much of a dream they were. They have since sold out but I was glad to score them on sale when I did.




        
Helena of Brooklyn Blonde and Shea of Curves and Confidence show off their Caramel Apple ensemble. Red pants are so versatile.






Photos by SS

Top (old)- Try this | LOVE this and this
Pants- VS (sold out)
Clutch- Local boutique



1 comments:

olga said...

WOW, you are so beautiful! You have great blog, I really love your style, amazing pictures as well!
Would you like to follow each other? Will be glad if you visit my blog.
Have a great day!
www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews