LIKE on FB

Sunday, December 8, 2013

MY STYLE: Suspended


Have you ever gone shopping and nothing seemed to jump out at you or call your name? It happens to me all the time, especially considering that I live on an island with only a hand full of boutiques. This print palazzo, suspender pants didn't only call my name but shouted at me just when I was about to walk out of one the boutiques. Not only did it shout at me, but it was the only one and in my size. *winner*. You know how us women get when someone else has the same item as us.

It's been a tiring weekend. How about yours? Did anything exciting? I did! But I'll share that in an upcoming post...stay tuned.


My hair was giving me life in this shot 





Photos by SS

Blouse- Victoria's Secret | Jumpsuit- Local Boutique | Heels- Anne Michelle | Accessories- Local boutique


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous as always.

Lima che said...

You are amazing! Love this fresh outfit!
Such a nice post sweety! You look lovely <3
Come and check out my blog if you want ;)
Maybe we can also follow each other?
Kisses from Belgium! Lima xoxo

www.limaswardrobe.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews