LIKE on FB

Monday, February 9, 2015

MY STYLE: Weekend Cut Out


How totally adorbs is this dress? My photographer's parents were visiting so we met up for lunch before they took flight back to Canada. I wasn't sure what to wear but remembered that I bought this dress back in December while visiting my old stomping ground (Canada). It was perfect for a Sunday lunch and of course because we don't always have time to shoot looks in the week, I wore something shoot-worthy and 'bloggable'.

I'm not particularly a fan of dresses or tops with cut-outs but I found the cut-outs in this dress to be just enough for me. The other great thing about this dress is its versatility. It can be dressed up or as worn here, dressed down with sandals.










Outfit Details::

Dress- H&M (Sold Out) | Sandals (old) | Handbag- Local Boutique | Sunnies- Tom Ford | Headbands- Local boutique | Nail Polish- Morgan Taylor Perfect Match





1 comments:

Unknown said...

That dress fits you PERFECTLY!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews