LIKE on FB

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

MY STYLE: Wild Thing


It's a public holiday here in the Cayman Islands, Ash Wednesday to be exact and I'm still playing catch up on my posts. It's a beautiful day and what I really should be doing is taking advantage of the day off outdoors, but first, let's keep these posts going.


Feet slipping forward as usual #slenderfeetproblems. Does anyone else have this problem? Once I'm wearing a pair of open toe heels, you can guarantee that my feet are going to slide forward. Nevertheless, I had to get a close up shot of these caged, Steve Madden heels. I absolutely love these heels but be warned, they are not all night or even walking heels, not to mention killer on the ankles but......they're sexy ;)




Outfit Details::

Top- ASOS | Skirt- Here | Heels- Steve Madden | Sunnies- Tom Ford | Necklace- Lookbook Store US




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice outfit. Love your style!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews