LIKE on FB

Sunday, February 22, 2015

MY STYLE: Weekend Staples



The weekends for me are more often than not about comfy casuals. Only recently have I started wearing shorts (or anything above my knee), but I must admit that I've been on the lookout for a decent pair of white shorts for quite some time now. While browsing one of my local boutiques, at the very last minute, I just happened to glimpse the perfect pair on a mannequin and I was very impressed with the quality and fit. I think it is now safe to say that I have acquired all the pieces that are considered wardrobe staples......which I will write about in another post.

The combination of a denim shirt paired with white shorts has been done, worn, written about, played and styled over and over again by fashionistas, style bloggers and stylists around the globe, but there is always a first for everyone and this was my first. 




Let's talk about this pointy leopard print oxfords! I started wearing heels when I was about 17 and when I say heels, I mean serious stiletto heights so when I was introduced to flats, it took me the longest time to find them wearable, cute or even fashionable. I just couldn't wrap my head around not wearing heels. Fast forward many years, I've amassed quite a number of flats in varying styles, designs and colours and now, these! 



Outfit Details::

Denim Shirt- Here or Here | Shorts- Local boutique | Shoes- Sold Out | Sunnies- Tom Ford | Handbag- Local Boutique



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews