LIKE on FB

Sunday, October 18, 2015

MY STYLE: Blanket Scarf


Hello loves! I'm continuing my faux-Fall looks with this cozy, fuzzy, blanket scarf that I scooped up in Forever XXI last week on a spontaneous, unplanned trip to the big apple. If you're wondering why I said faux-Fall, it's because I live in the Cayman Islands and there is nothing Fall about 90+ degree heat. I was sweating bullets while shooting this look and
while many people would give anything to enjoy such high temps, I'm ok with it any other time of year except Fall and THAT is why the unplanned trip to New York happened. I am remaining optimistic and hoping that the weather will drastically cool down so I can fully break into Fall gear without being drenched in sweat.


This blanket scarf was a big hit in style blogosphere at one time and unfortunately, I was unable to get my hand on one from Zara because they sold out as soon as they were stocked. Apart from the fact that the scarf is cozy and fuzzy, the multi-coloured stripes offers you the opportunity to style and mix with varying accent pieces and colours.


Even though the scarf has 5 colours, I paired it here with red skinnies  and classic, pointy-toe, black pumps to give the look an extra pop of 'something'.





Outfit Details:
Top- Old
Jeans- Old
Pumps- ALDO (similar here, here, here and here)
Scarf- Here
Sunnies- Tom Ford



1 comments:

Chic Therapy said...

Very cute scarf. I ordered the same a few weeks ago. I can't wait for it to come in. It looks really warm too

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews