LIKE on FB

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

MY STYLE: Sunshine & Polka Dots

Keep your face always toward the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you- Walt Whitman



I'm a little late with this post as I wanted to greet you yesterday (Monday) with a little sunshine and polka dots to brighten up your day. Now that Monday has passed, I trust that despite the absence of my sunshine yellow top to send a little ray of sunshine, you still had a beautiful day.




Photos by Cortez Vernon

Outfit Details::
Top- Local Boutique
Shorts- Local Boutique
Wedges- Forever XXI
Bag- Local Boutique










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews