LIKE on FB

Thursday, October 29, 2015

MY STYLE: Flora

Why should I be unhappy? Every parcel of my being is in full bloom- Rumi


Happy Thursday loves! I trust that you've been having a great week so far and looking forward to something amazing this weekend. 

This is my first co-ord set and just as I received it in the post and opened the package, it brought so much joy. The vibrant colours and bold floral print in full bloom literally brightened my day. Isn't it funny how flowers can do that? Whether they're in a garden or in a bouquet delivered to you, flowers bring so much cheer.




Photos by: Cortez Vernon

Outfit Details::
Co-ord Set- Here
Heels- Old
Clutch- Local boutique
Sunnies- Tom Ford






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews