LIKE on FB

Friday, October 16, 2015

MY STYLE: Shades of Gray



Happy Friyay!!!! It's the weekend and I love weekends, but then again, so does everyone else. Just sharing a quick Fall look with my new pieces from GoJane and H&M. Ponchos are always Fall appropriate and I don't even know how it happened but I quickly amassed quite a few over the last couple of weeks. Apart from this poncho being a big ball of fuzzy comfort, it's also reversible. My first poncho was debuted in this post, just in case you missed it ;)




Outfit Details::
Poncho- Here
Heels- Here on sale
Hat-  Here
Bag- Michael Kors
Sunnies- Tom Ford

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews