LIKE on FB

Saturday, March 16, 2013

MY STYLE: Shiny Tiger Face

Hi beauties!

It's the weekend and I hope you're having a blast so far.

Today was a busy day out and about for me. For the most part, it was pamper day- nails, feet, brows and all the other tid bits so I wanted to wear something comfy and cute ;).

I'm going on a mini-vacay on Monday and I won't be blogging any pics until I return but you can always follow me on Instagram @shadesnstylz for updates and snippets of my trip.

Sweater-Sold out here | Option here
Skinnies- Here
Heels- Here on sale
Necklace-Here
Sunnies- Here









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews