LIKE on FB

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

MY SYLE: Vintage Dots

Hi beauties:

I know that I have been slow on the posts lately but that's because I have lost my photographers along with the fact that life has taken over.

I didn't really plan on capturing any photos of this outfit but because I am so spontaneous, I figured, eh, what the heck so I whipped out my 'crackberry' and found the nearest person to take a few shots.

Apologies for the pic quality but I hope you enjoy the outfit 

Top- Vintage ruffled polka dot blouse here
Pants- Basic work slacks
Heels- Charles David here
Sunglasses Dior Chicago 1 here
Handbag- Local Boutique








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews