LIKE on FB

Saturday, June 29, 2013

INSPIRED STYLE: Primary Bold

Happy Friday!

I must admit that I never thought of pairing red and yellow together, but when I saw this post by Brooklyn Blonde, I knew that I had to re-create my own version of her look. Her look is a more polished look whereas I was recreating a more comfy, not so polished look ;)

Granted, this combination reminds me of mustard and ketchup but this bold ensemble of primary colours works!

What are you plans for the weekend?

Get the look:

Blouse- H&M (old)
Skinnies- Here 
Marc Fisher Sandals- Here
Handbag- Local Boutique | similar here
Dior Sunnies- Here













1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it. I prefer yours because of the shade of yellow used which blends better with that shade of red.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews