LIKE on FB

Monday, June 10, 2013

MY STYLE: Caged in Colour

Hi beauties:

Is it heating up where you live? It is so hot here that I feel like breaking the law.....

I wore this outfit to church yesterday and although I didn't plan on color-blocking, my outfit ended up this way. All I know is that I wanted to wear my new cage heels. Can you believe that I paid only £12 for these heels?

Hope you like the look.

Peplum Dress- Similar here and here  
Blazer- Mine is H&M
Caged Heels-I'm in love with these 
Handbag- Local boutique













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews