LIKE on FB

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

MY STYLE: Blue Aztec Jumpsuit......revealing Look 4

D-day is finally here! No I'm not getting married or anything (hmmph!). Today is the day that I reveal look 4 of my '4 ways to style a jumpsuit'. In my previous posts, I showed you how I styled the jumpsuit firstly in its original form, secondly, leaving the top half of the jumpsuit exposed and covering the bottom half with a maxi skirt, thirdly, by exposing the bottom half of the jumpsuit and pairing it with a peplum top and finally.....well, I'm still leaving the bottom half exposed as a pair of trousers but pairing it with a blazer.

Usually there would be an overload of photos but by the time I got to this outfit, Photo Man was tired and grumpy. You know how men can be ;)


Again, I chose to style this final look by throwing on a cropped, collarless off-white blazer so that the focus would remain on the print of the bottom half of the jumpsuit.





So there you have it! 4 Ways to Wear a Jumpsuit. Come to think of it, I could've made this 5 ways. Maybe next time.

I really hope that you enjoyed this series of styling one piece in different ways. I will definitely be sharing more of my multi-way styling series with you, and hope that you become inspired enough to try some of these outfits or even create your own.

Xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews