LIKE on FB

Monday, August 12, 2013

MY STYLE: Blue Aztec Jumpsuit (Look 2)

Hi beauties:

In my last post, I told you that I was going to show you how I style one item (my aztec print jumpsuit) in different ways. Well today, I'm sharing look 2.

For look 2, I chose to style the jumpsuit using only the top half, pairing it with this maxi skirt. The maxi skit was long enough to cover the bottom half of the jumpsuit without making it look as if something were underneath. I wore the same brown tone/ neutral accessories, my rose gold thong sandals and Zara bag.

Hope you enjoy this look.




Don’t dare to be different, dare to be yourself- you that doesn’t make you different then something is wrong- Laura Baker






Jumpsuit, Earrings, Necklace- Local Boutique | Maxi Skirt (here) |Sandals (here)| Zara Bag (here) | Sunnies- Dior |Bangles (here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews