LIKE on FB

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

MY STYLE: Blue Aztec Jumpsuit (Look 3)

Hey beauties:

Ok, so we're getting closer to revealing the 4 looks that I created from one piece- my blue, aztec print jumpsuit. This jumpsuit has easily become my newest, favourite item of clothing. It is so versatile and easy to style. If you missed the two previous looks, you can see look 1 here and look 2 here.

Today, I'm revealing look 3. Hope you like it! What do you think the final look will be?















TA DA!!!!

I wore my jumpsuit as pants and paired it with an off-white peplum top so that the focus would remain on the gorgeous aztec print. I could have very well worn a yellow or even orange top but to keep it simple, I stayed neutral. 
I also switched out my chunky brown/neutral toned accessories for pearls which gave the look a more glamourous, day-time look.


I was rushing between outfits so much that I forgot to zip up the back of my peplum top and of course, Photo Man was so busy snapping away that he didn't even notice that my top was not zipped up. Hmmph!





I want everyone to wear what they want and mix it their own way. 
That, to me, is what is modern- Karl Lagerfeld





Top- TopShop (sold out) | Jumpsuit, Handbag & Accessories- Local Boutique | Shoes- Anne Michelle (here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews