LIKE on FB

Sunday, August 11, 2013

MY STYLE: Blue Aztec Jumpsuit (Look 1)

Hi beauties:

Today, I'm excited to share one of the ways that I styled my aztec print jumpsuit. Over the next few days, I will be sharing a few posts on the versatility of this jumpsuit and will actually do many more posts like this one, showing you how to achieve different looks from one simple piece.

In these downward-spiraling economic times, we have to be wise about how we spend money and as a fashionista, maximizing every piece in my closet will save me a lot of money; money that I can use to purchase other things......like more shoes ;)

For this look, I wore the jumpsuit in it's original form, just glamming it up with brown/ neutral toned accessories and rose gold sandals. With it's light, airy feel, this jumpsuit is the perfect piece for summer.



It’s good to have money and the things money can buy, 
but it’s good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven’t lost the things that money can’t buy- George Horace Lorimer



Jumpsuit, Necklace & Earrings- Local Boutique | Bag- Zara | Sandals- Here | Wooden Bangles- Here 


1 comments:

Tamara Chloé said...

WOW!!!!

You look absolutely gorgeous!!!
How fun and beautiful is this outfit!
I love your bold choice of jewellery and that bag competely lights up the blue of that amazing aztec print!

wonderfully styled!

Perfectionnnnnn.

Kisses and enjoy a fabulous day

xoxo Tamara chloé

http://www.tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews