LIKE on FB

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

INSPIRED STYLE: Flared and floral




I find inspiration for many things, in many things and wardrobe styling is no different. I find inspiration in magazines, TV commercials, from other style bloggers, definitely designers and the list goes on and on. While I have embraced my own style, at times, I draw inspiration from other style bloggers and today's look is another inspired look from the non-traditional, confident, uber gorgeous, style mogul and owner of online store ShoxieFolake Huntoon of Style Pantry. Folake sported a pair of distressed skinnies with her peplum here, whereas I exchanged the skinnies for flared denim. Skinnies have been on the scene for a while now but for this look, I gave my flared bottoms a day out on the town.













Top- Local boutique (similar here) | Jeans- Similar here | Heels- Delicious 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews