LIKE on FB

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

MY STYLE: Zip Line


Do you have a particular colour that you adore seeing on others but you just can't bring yourself to wear it? Well I sure do. As a matter of fact, I have two colours- red and purple. 
Only in the past year or two have I been able to stomach seeing myself in red. Funny thing is, I actually don't mind wearing it now.

Wearing this pencil skirt made me feel like a powerhouse. If it were black leather, I could definitely envision the dominatrix look (with the whip too). 

The skirt is quite fitted so I had to adjust to bottom zip a bit to walk properly and avoid the penguin steps. 





Photos by SS

Top- Ebay | Bottom- ASOS (in black) | Shoes- ALDO| Bag- Local Boutique| Sunnies- Dior





1 comments:

Unknown said...

You look fab!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews