LIKE on FB

Sunday, October 27, 2013

What I Wore- Day 2- Style Bloggers of Color Conference 2013




Happy Hump Day lovies! Hope your week has been nothing short of fabulous thus far.

Just thought I'd share a quick post on what I wore for day 2 of the Style Bloggers of Color Conference 2013 in Miami. I'm sporting another flared/ circle skirt made by my seamstress. I bought this fabric in the hope that I would actually make the skirt myself but got cold feet when attempting to cut it, so I somehow convinced my seamstress to cut the 'pattern' and show me step by step how to make a circle skirt. Once I master the first one, I know that I'll be churning out lots more, so look out because seamstress Olivia is on the way ;). 


.......and look, I FINALLY got a decent pair of black, patent pumps and they were on sale. Yay me! So classy





Top- Express | Skirt- Tailor made | Shoes- ALDO | Necklace- Local boutique (similar here)


1 comments:

The Tiny Closet said...

loved this look on you in person AND it photographs beautifully! The colors are gorge on you!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews