LIKE on FB

Sunday, October 27, 2013

MY STYLE: Pop of Pink

Everything in life has a rule applied to it including fashion, but I firmly believe that some rules are made to be broken or completely thrown out of the door. I agree that not everything that is made is meant to be worn by everyone but who says that skinny people can't wear full black? 



I have been completely obsessed with flared, full skirts lately. I want to say that Blair Eadie of Atlantic Pacific is responsible for re-igniting the flame of love for these beauties. She styles her flared skirts beautifully.

 Once again, this skirt was meant to be one that I made but halfway through sewing it, I rang my seamstress in a tizzy and she came to the rescue. *whew*. When I saw this fabric in her store, I just knew that I had a make a full, midi flared skirt out of it and one that would be on repeat. I think I may even get a dress out of it too.


How perfect is the pop of pink to break up this full black ensemble?







Photos by SS

Top- Old (I like this one too) | Skirt- Tailor made | Shoes- Qupid Tatum| Clutch- Old (I love this)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely! I need to have my own seamstress

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews