LIKE on FB

Sunday, October 20, 2013

MY STYLE: Stripe Up My Alley

Hi lovies:

Recently, I've been in a very intimate relationship with stripes, specifically black and white stripes as seen in these posts here, here, one of my faves here, here and here. Whenever I get the chance, I ditch all other combinations and pair my stripes

When I saw this faux wrapped dress (similar sleeveless one here and shorter version here) at one of my local boutiques, I just knew that it had to come home with me. It had me at hi, hello and how are you! 










Dress- Local boutique | Accessories- Ebay | Heels- Anne Michelle

Photos by SS

Please DO NOT use or duplicate the photos herein without permission. These photos are the rights of Shades N Styles and SS




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to shadesnstyles(at)gmail(dot)com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews